We offer a consultation with our Principal Migration Agent Olena Yaremchuk (MARN 1465729) in person, via Skype and over the phone.
Urgent immigration advice is available.
Consultation in Person
Please note that a consultation in person requires a prior booking of a meeting room and should be done at least 24 hours before the consultation day.
Address for a consultation in person –
Level 57, MLC Centre
19-29 Martin Place
Consultation on Skype
For a consultation on Skype, our Skype ID is AustralianVisaImmigration
Consultation on Phone
Over the phone, a consultation is conducted from a number +61 490 306 632
How to Book a Consultation
To enable us to provide you with the most complete and accurate advice, please include the details which you think are relevant for your visa-related issue into the booking request.
What to Expect from a Consultation
During the initial consultation you will be clearly advised on the available options for achieving your immigration goals in Australia, in particularly –
- Australian visas options and what type of visa is right for you
- Information on the legislative criteria for this visa
- Challenges or obstacles you face in achieving your immigration goals and how these may be overcome
- Any critical dates and deadlines which might apply in your case
- Potential timeframes and associated costs