We offer all new clients a FREE first visa consultation over the phone.
You can also send us online enquiry and we will try to assist you over the phone during a brief discussion or by email.
However, if your enquiry is beyond general information request and requires an individual advice, then you need to book a consultation with us. An individual consultation allows you to seek help with a specific Australian visa-related problem or issue and empowers you to make the right choice.
We offer a consultation face-to-face (Sydney, Town Hall), via Skype or phone.
During the consultation you will be clearly advised on all available options for achieving your Australian immigration goals in particularly –
- Australian visas options and what type of visa is right for you
- information on the legislative criteria for the visa
- your immigration pathway if applicable
- challenges or obstacles you face in achieving your immigration goals and how these may be overcome
- any critical dates and deadlines which might apply in your case
- potential timeframes and associated costs
You can make a booking request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . To enable us to provide you with the most complete and accurate advice, please include the details which you think are the most important for your visa-related issue into the booking request.
Alternatively, you can call us to book a consultation on +61 490 306 632.