We offer a consultation with Principal Migration Agent Olena Yaremchuk (MARN 1465729) face-to-face, via Skype and over the phone. Urgent immigration advice is also available.
To Book Consultation
Due to COVID-19, we prefer to conduct initial consultations via Skype.
However, we do understand that life happens and sometimes clients prefer a face-to-face consultation. We still offer a consultation in person but a booking request should be made at least 24 hours before the actual consultation day.
Address for face-to-face consultation –
Level 57, MLC Centre
19-29 Martin Place
For also offer a consultation over the phone, especially when an urgent immigration advice is sought.
What to Expect from Consultation
During the initial consultation you will be clearly advised on the available options for achieving your immigration goals in Australia, in particularly –
• which visa options are available to you and which visa is best for you
• information on the legislative criteria for this visa
• challenges and obstacles in achieving your immigration goals and how these may be overcome
• any critical dates and deadlines which might apply in your case
• potential timeframes and associated costs
Australian Visa Immigration Consultancy will help you regardless of your situation and will make it a priority to get you the best outcome.