Welcome to Australian Visa | Immigration Consultancy
There are around 100 different Australian visas available.
We are here to help you to choose and process your visa application in the best possible way.
What we can do FOR YOU
We can assist on all types of immigration matters and visa applications which include, but not limited to:
• Travel Exemption and Visitor Visas • Investment and Business Visas
• Partner and Prospective Spouse Visas • Global Talent Visa
• Employer Sponsored Work Visas • Onshore Humanitarian Visas
• Education in Australia & Student Visas • Resident Return Visas
• Temporary and Permanent Regional Visas • Australian Citizenship
• General Skilled Visas (GSM) • Appeals at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal
• Parent & Child Visas • Public Interest Criterion (Health & Character)
Why use a Migration Agent
Each visa has ’time of application’ and ‘time of decision’ criteria which must be satisfied in order to get a positive outcome. Also each visa has conditions about what you can and cannot do in Australia. Having a visa to enter Australia does not automatically mean you can work, study or undertake other activities.
Australian Visa Immigration Consultancy will help you to choose the right visa whether you want to apply for yourself or to sponsor other person. We will make sure you apply for the visa that matches your needs and that you are eligible to apply for this visa. We will help you to navigate through sometimes complex and challenging process of getting the visa.
Australian migration law more than any other area of law is subject to frequent changes and interpretations. For that reason, we are here to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date immigration advice to empower you to make the right choice and to achieve your immigration goals in Australia.
Australian Visa Immigration Consultancy will help you regardless of your situation and will make it a priority to get you the best outcome.
To access the Code of Conduct for Registered Migration Agents, please click here.
To access the Consumer Guide, please click here.
To access the Department of Home Affairs, please click here.