Immigration South Australia has put up further information on their website about changes to their subclass 188 and 132 state nomination applications:
- Subclass 188/132 state nomination applications are temporarily closed due to exceeding the number of places available. They are expected to re-open late March/early April 2018 when additional places are released for Immigration South Australia.
- Applications that have commenced but are not completed or submitted on the Immigration SA website, will no longer be able to be accessed.
- Applications that have been submitted will be processed as per the stated processing times listed on the Immigration SA website and in accordance with priority processing arrangements.
- Subclass 892/893/888/405 applications are unaffected by the above closure and can continue to be submitted online.
- Stakeholders will be notified when the online applications for subclass 188/132 have been re-opened.
You can find this information on the Immigration SA website.